Re: [Chicken-users] Release candidate for 2.5 available

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Release candidate for 2.5 available
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 07:50:22 +0200

On 04 Oct 2006 14:50:35 -0300, Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden> >
> Please give it a try.

I could successfully build (using the configure script) and run the
benchmarks on the following platforms (all of them running GNU/Linux):

 - x86_64
 - x86
 - PPC

Very good. Thanks for testing this!

PS: I had to manually compile and copy cscbench to the benchmarks
directory to be able to it run.

Ok, I'll check that.

> This release contains mostly bugfixes and can now be built using
> CMake (using CMake is the recommended build method for Windows. I
> had problems building with CMake on Linux, but the newest CVS
> version seems to work ok).

No luck with cmake under Linux either (haven't tried the darcs version
yet).

That's not critical. Currently CMake is mainly intended for Windows builds
and future CMake releases should work.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp