[Chicken-users] chicken on handheld wiki entry

From: john
Subject: [Chicken-users] chicken on handheld wiki entry
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 21:48:34 +0000

I have created an entry in the tutorials for Chicken on handhelds and
put some information up for getting started with a Nokia 770. It is
some where deep in wiki land right now as I can't get it to display
the changes. I will add an entry for a Sharp Zaurus later. Please add
your hardware/build setup.

I hope the recent increase in spam attacks are not related to this :)

http://www.everytopicintheuniverseexceptchickens.com/

Cheers.