[Chicken-users] stack traces

From: Dan
Subject: [Chicken-users] stack traces
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 05:16:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

for some reason csi gives me c**p instead of real
stack traces:

<eval> [function-name] (cdr (cdr g1256))
... on and on for 10 levels...

No line numbers, no file names, nothing. Oh, and
mangled variable names. Is this the "standard" these
days, or have I misconfigured something? All code is
interpreted in csi (I haven't compiled anything).

If it is, I hope it changes, because it's disgusting.
One suggestion regarding the mangled names: instead of
replacing variables with "pure" gensyms, use something
like x --> g1256:x

-- Dan

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre