Re: [Chicken-users] Re: any Windows Emacs haters here?

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: any Windows Emacs haters here?
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:41:39 +0100

On 12/10/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

I've discovered Scintilla / SciTE.  http://www.scintilla.org  It's way
smaller and claims to have some Scheme support already.  Reading what /
how I could configure it is just 1 long webpage.  MinGW appears to be
working out of the box.  Most importantly, it's a popular and mature
open source project.  Plus it's MIT licensed.

Well, please keep us up to date. I've never used it, but know people who
think very high of it. It'd be interesting to know more and perhaps document
whatever you think is worth for other users to know.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp