Re: [Chicken-users] (regexp) can not compile regular expression

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] (regexp) can not compile regular expression
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:23:21 -0500

> On 10 Dec 2006 10:36:44 -0200, Mario Domenech Goulart
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> >It works fine for me here.  Does your Chicken have PCRE?
>
> That was it. Thanks :)
>
> A more descriptive error message seems to be in order. Attached is a
> patch to chicken-setup to check for this dependency, and I've
> mentioned the PCRE requirement on the wiki page for content-type.

Thanks for the description and patch, Toby.  I just produced a new
version of the egg (1.2) with your test.  I'm going to upload it now.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/

Ps: In the future, if you can, Cc me directly in messages regarding
eggs I maintain; this would ensure a faster response time. :-)