Re: [Chicken-users] url egg

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] url egg
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:41:46 +0900

OK, let me first add it to the svn repo.
url/url.scm is now this modified version.
Please modify the uri part as you like. I did not change a lot since I
was not sure if I could break the compatibility with the original uri-
procedures.

Things we will have to do are to write a doc (which should be eggdoc),
and to update url.setup and url.meta. I would use a new version number 2.0.

Thanks,
Daishi