Re: [Chicken-users] Problem mapping to "unsigned char *"

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Problem mapping to "unsigned char *"
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:15:30 -0500

Tony Sidaway scripsit:

> The nearest thing we have for mapping unsigned char * is c-string, but
> using  that interface makes a compiler complaint of the following
> type:
>
> slang.c:1254: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
> 'SLang_buffer_keystring' differ in signedness

Actually, it's architecture dependent whether "char" is a synonym for
"signed char" or for "unsigned char".  Rather than complicating the
interface, I'd rather live with the gcc warning.

--
Don't be so humble.  You're not that great.             John Cowan
        --Golda Meir                                    address@hidden