Re: [Chicken-users] swig and c++ and stuff

From: Tony Sidaway
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] swig and c++ and stuff
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 05:36:18 +0000

On 2/26/07, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:

The missing symbol is strange, though. Check the _wrap.cxx file and
the binaries with nm (and c++filt

genRefs() only appears as a friend function in the class prototypes;
it isn't implemented so it doesn't belong in the wrap.

I removed it and another class function that wasn't implemented, and
now it loads fine.  I can use the introspection procedures of tinyclos
to look at the slots and methods.  I suspect that any remaining
problems are due to my inexperience with tinyclos.