Re: [Chicken-users] a file system using Chicken

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] a file system using Chicken
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:32:11 +0200

On 6/10/07, Dan Muresan <address@hidden> wrote

Hi,

I've updated duggfs to address the compilation errors reported by Felix
and Mario. I have taken a different approach by no longer attempting to
get <fuse/*> through SWIG. This loses some functionality, but I believe
it's the only workable solution.

I kindly ask those who reported errors (as well as anyone else who wants
to help out) to download the latest tarball from
http://www.omnigia.com/scheme/duggfs/duggfs.tar.gz and give it a shot.
On my own machine it now works both with fuse 2.5.x and fuse 2.6.x. You
still need at least Fuse 2.5.x.

Builds now!

(Haven't got the time to test it yet, but will)

Thanks a lot.