Re: [Chicken-users] Bundling chicken.

From: Robin Lee Powell
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Bundling chicken.
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 00:15:24 -0700

On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 08:54:56AM +0200, felix winkelmann wrote:
> On 7/18/07, Robin Lee Powell <address@hidden> wrote:
> >On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 08:28:27AM +0200, felix winkelmann wrote:

> >> So all is well?
> >
> >Except for the fact that I'm getting regular, fairly repeatable,
> >segfaults.  :(
> >

> And you don't get the segfaults when the application is running
> regularly (as opposed to statically linked)?

Ah, sorry; I get it either way.  I'm pretty sure it's happening in
the CDK library somewhere, but I don't know why.

I'm also occasionally running out of heap; what's interesting about
that is that no matter what heap options I give to csc, the running
program always seems to take up the same amount of space.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/