Re: [Chicken-users] stable version?

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] stable version?
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:35:53 -0400

Shawn Rutledge scripsit:

> It would be nice if there were auto-generated "stable" Windows (and
> Mac) binaries too.  It's just make PLATFORM=cross-linux-mingw for
> Windows, right?

I don't really see much point.  Windows users may like installable binaries
(I did too when I was being a Windows user) but the target for Chicken
is developers.  Developers shouldn't be afraid to compile code.

--
John Cowan    address@hidden    http://ccil.org/~cowan
The whole of Gaul is quartered into three halves.