[Chicken-users] hato 0.3.1

From: Alex Shinn
Subject: [Chicken-users] hato 0.3.1
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 17:52:50 +0900

... is available at

  http://synthcode.com/scheme/hato/hato-0.3.1.tar.gz

There were some really careless bugs in the previous release
such that it wouldn't always work right if you didn't have a
~/.hato/filter file (it will now properly deliver to the
local mail-spool in this case), and also the alias: sources
had been untested.

There are also new filters available for date processing:
BEFORE, ON, SINCE, SENTBEFORE, SENTON, and SENTSINCE, so for
example you can archive old messages into a separate folder
with:

  hato-fetch --delete -f "before=`date -d 'now - 1 year'`" \
    ~/Mail/my-list ~/Mail/archives/my-list

... at least assuming an English locale for the date(1)
output - you can also just use "-f before=20070131" or
whatever.

These date filters round to the nearest day for
compatibility with IMAP.

--
Alex