Re: [Chicken-users] Revised Chapter 1 draft

From: Vincent Manis
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Revised Chapter 1 draft
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 02:08:48 -0800

On 2008 Feb 22, at 23:31, Felix Winkelmann wrote:

I've uploaded a draft of a comprehensive expansion of Chapter 1 of the
manual
to http://chicken.wiki.br/new-chapter1

This is excellent, Vincent! There are a few small errors in it, but
otherwise, just great.

Much appreciated, Felix! I'll fix some of the typos in the next couple
of days, but I would encourage everybody to take a look at it, fix any
mistakes they see, or add anything they think ought to be there. I'll
leave it to you guys to decide when/if you want to make it the `official'
Chapter 1.

Having done this, I'm going to take other chapters in the next while,
and try to do a bit of work on them. I know that the C interface stuff
is considered incomplete, are there any other parts that you'd consider
priorities?

-- v