Re: [Chicken-users] Web generation + localization.

From: Tobia Conforto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Web generation + localization.
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 18:09:07 +0100

Peter Bex wrote:
Then, you have one translation step that extracts all the (trans ..) things, resulting in the list ("this is a test", "My first test", "we have some testing stuff here") which then can be used in one query that returns the translations.

How would you look all those strings up in a single query?
I guess it depends on the database / other storage engine you're going to use, but I'm curious.

Tobia