Re: [Chicken-users] google summer of code

From: Alaric Snell-Pym
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] google summer of code
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:00:54 +0000

On 7 Mar 2008, at 3:24 am, Alex Shinn wrote:

What I would probably end up doing is choosing a single
macro system to be required for the module system.  Probably
riaxpander because Taylor Campbell will actively support it
and it already handles syntax-rules, syntactic-closures and
explicit renaming.

That's fine by me! Using an existing universal macro-expander rather
than writing a modular macro expander from scratch is a fine
avoidance of duplicated labour :-)

ABS

--
Alaric Snell-Pym