Re: [Chicken-users] Spiffy bug (with .ws files?)

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Spiffy bug (with .ws files?)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 12:54:32 +0100

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 01:24:55AM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 12:49:13AM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> >
> > [Response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK#<unspecified>]
> > [SPIFFY: (root) reading DIR/index.ws with size 191.0#<unspecified>]
> > Error: (file-read) bad argument type - not a fixnum: 191.0
> > Error: 500 Internal server error

This looks like you've had an old Chicken and upgraded to 3.0
It's a known issue that you have to recompile Chicken twice during
that upgrade to get the number types working properly.

I suppose any eggs you compiled back then are affected by this too,
which is what you're probably seeing here.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx