[Chicken-users] hygienic egg PORT-A-MANIA!

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] hygienic egg PORT-A-MANIA!
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:38:53 +0200

Hello!

I have added a page to the wiki listing the current status
of eggs which are or have to be ported to the new hygienic
chicken. Before Chicken 4 can be released, and this version
can become the official one, a large part of the eggs should
be ported and available in the release/4 branch.

It would be cool if egg-maintainers would consider porting
their extensions to use hygienic macros and modules. The
sooner we have a sufficient number of libraries ported,
the better.

Please contact me (or this list), if you need help or
advice in the porting step. Note that this is also a
convenient moment to get rid of obsolete extensions,
or stuff that doesn't have a maintainer anymore.

See

http://chicken.wiki.br/hygeinic-egg-port-a-mania

for more details.

Thanks.