Re: [Chicken-users] fix for multiple entries in ##sys#timeout-list

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] fix for multiple entries in ##sys#timeout-list
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 00:12:22 +0200

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 11:30 PM, Jörg F. Wittenberger
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Argh!  Sorry.
>
> The fix I sent is not that complete.  Attached a better one, which
> touches srfi-18.scm too.

Thanks. The refactoring for ##sys#remove-from-timeout-list makes
sense, I have added this. I don't think all occurences are necessary,
though. ##sys#thread-kill! is an obvious candidate, but the uses
in the mutex functions seem to be redundant to me (unless an
inconsistent state is reached). Please review trunk rev. 11979 for
being a step into the right direction.