Re: [Chicken-users] faster threading

From: Marc Feeley
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] faster threading
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:51:38 -0400

On 31-Oct-08, at 10:11 PM, Jörg F. Wittenberger wrote:

Thankful for a suggestion from Marc Feeley I reused rbtree.scm from the
snowfort repository.  The attached version extends the snow version by
optionally generating lookup and fold procedures for the generated
trees.  (And contains some chicken specific lines on the head.)

I'm glad you decided to use the red-black tree implementation from Snow. As you know this code was originally written by the MIT-Scheme team and I made some important changes to improve the efficiency. Please maintain the copyright notice and comments at the top of the code which explain all of this. Also note that the code has an LGPL license.

Marc