Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken 4 development snapshots

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken 4 development snapshots
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 09:33:23 +0900

  I don't know enough about how the RSS feeds are constructed to answer
this question. I will have to discuss with Mario and see what we can
do. I can only say that there will have to be a separate run of
Salmonella for Chicken 3 and 4, respectively, but I have no idea how the
build logs are parsed.

   -Ivan