Re: [Chicken-users] SQLite3 bindings for CHICKEN 4

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SQLite3 bindings for CHICKEN 4
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 22:27:16 -0400

Thomas Chust scripsit:

> The documentation and a download link for the egg's release candidate
> can be found at
>
>   http://www.chust.org/egg4/sqlite3.html
>
> Try it out and please tell me if anything doesn't work or could be
> improved in your opinion.

How do I persuade chicken-install to accept this egg?  Even with
-t local, it insists on looking up the egg with henrietta on kitten
(or your server, if I specify -l), gets a 301, and dies.  I've never
understood why it isn't possible to install Chicken eggs locally once
you have downloaded them.

The interface looks good.

--
You're a brave man! Go and break through the            John Cowan
lines, and remember while you're out there              address@hidden