[Chicken-users] Scheme pre-processor

From: Angerer Christoph
Subject: [Chicken-users] Scheme pre-processor
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 23:38:06 +0200

Hi,

I was wondering if chicken scheme has some kind of command-line pre processor that 'normalizes' a scheme source file (and outputs it to STD out or another file)? By 'normalizing' I mean expanding all macros as well as special forms such as quotes and unquotes into the equivalent pure s-expressions.

I searched the available ressources and didn't find anything; so sorry if I missed somethig!

Thanks,
Christoph