Re: [Chicken-users] Scheme pre-processor

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Scheme pre-processor
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 22:18:25 -0700

On Sep 2, 2009, at 2:38 PM, Angerer Christoph wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if chicken scheme has some kind of command-line pre processor that 'normalizes' a scheme source file (and outputs it to STD out or another file)? By 'normalizing' I mean expanding all macros as well as special forms such as quotes and unquotes into the equivalent pure s-expressions.

I searched the available ressources and didn't find anything; so sorry if I missed somethig!

Maybe http://chicken.wiki.br/man/4/Using%20the%20compiler#extending-the-compiler user-pass would help.

Thanks,
Christoph