Re: [Chicken-users] Bounty for an egg or two.

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Bounty for an egg or two.
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 09:45:16 +0900

  I don't know about Ogre3D, but I also found cgal to have an especially
FFI-unfriendly API.  Speaking of computational geometry libraries, I
came across a library called FastGEO:

  http://www.partow.net/projects/fastgeo/index.html

It is written in Object Pascal, but I found its interface to be quite
simple, and I think it would not be altogether difficult to either port
it to Scheme, or compile it with cdecl calling convention and use
Chicken's FFI to call its procedures.

   -Ivan