[Chicken-users] Re: Problems Installing the lookup-table Egg

From: Ehsanul Hoque
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: Problems Installing the lookup-table Egg
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:45:08 -0500

I'm just starting to learn Scheme, since I'm starting on SICP, and decided to try Chicken Scheme first. I'm having trouble installing a particular egg though, and have no idea how to resolve this issue.

Looks like it's a more general issue since I'm getting the same problem when I try to install the zmq egg. Same error messages, just substitute the zmq equivalents. However, other eggs, like pty, installed just fine.