[Chicken-users] mw and mw-core test failure in salmonella report

From: .alyn.post.
Subject: [Chicken-users] mw and mw-core test failure in salmonella report
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:33:03 -0700

Tony,

The mw and mw-core eggs' tests don't pass when run by salmonella:

  http://tests.call-cc.org/current/salmonella-report/tests/mw.html
  http://tests.call-cc.org/current/salmonella-report/tests/mw-core.html

The problem in both cases is that the *.meta file for each egg needs
the line:

  (test-depends testeez)

Will you add this to these eggs?  The build will still fail until
you make a release, so I'll leave it up to you to decide if this is
release-worthy or not.  I would like to see this change in trunk
regardless of whether you make a new release, however.

Thank you!

-Alan
--
.i ko djuno fi le do sevzi