[Chicken-users] ANN: Welcome pastiche our CHICKE N scheme pÃasting servi

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] ANN: Welcome pastiche our CHICKE N scheme pÃasting service
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 14:45:02 +0200

Dear Chicken Fans!

I am pleased to announce the existance of our new scheme code pasting
service living at http://paste.call-cc.org

It is build on top of awful and the code is available as an egg under
the name of 'pastiche'.

Currently it supports scheme code colorisation only and I am aware of
that limitation. I plan to lift it somewhat soon.

As the new name indicates this is an homage to the fine lisppaste bot
made by chandler which we missed often in the last months in our IRC
channel. Thanks go to chandler for his work! Also thanks to super
Mario Domenech Goulart for all the help getting it installed on
call-cc.org and the fine folks at #chicken for suggestions.

This is still somewhat in a infant state so if you see any quirks or
have further suggestions, fell free to drop me a note in person, by
mail or in #chicken.

Have fun using pastiche!

Christian