[Chicken-users] Chicken Sprint Thing Planning

From: Moritz Heidkamp
Subject: [Chicken-users] Chicken Sprint Thing Planning
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 19:12:28 +0200

Hey everyone,

as the Chicken Spring Thing [0] is going to start in about 24 hours I
guess it is a good idea to coordinate ourselves a bit. I hope you all
have your accommodation and travel sorted out by now! I'll be at C4 from
about 19:00 o'clock. Should you arrive earlier and would like to meet up
before, feel free to email me directly and we can arrange it.

Originally I intended to organize some restaurant or bar outing for
tomorrow evening but I assume that some of you will arrive late and it
will be even harder to get together at yet another location so I propose
we postpone this till Saturday evening.

Looking forward to a nice weekend
Moritz

[0]: https://wiki.call-cc.org/event/chicken-spring-cologne-2013