[Chicken-users] package fmt crash on Windows 7 64-bits

From: combier
Subject: [Chicken-users] package fmt crash on Windows 7 64-bits
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 16:54:05 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I made some build of chicken on 64 bits and 32 bits.

Basically, the system looks to work correctly: i tried some random packages, for example win32-msgbox works correctly.
A few other packages also works out-of-the-box, you have made a good job!

I would like to use slime with Emacs (I used slime with SBCL one year ago).

It seems the package fmt does not work correctly on the 64 bit build.
See the logs:
http://paste.call-cc.org/paste?id=2a057fadcb842db915ed765f3c6ed6b9b063b7a4
http://paste.call-cc.org/paste?id=d3a88dec6839653f47fdbaa44239f5768f877fd1

From my tests, the issue does not appear on 32 bits build.

1. How to fix this issue?
2. In the case we use the "retrieve" option of chicken-install to download the sources of the packages, how to install the local files locally?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pascal