[Chicken-users] ANN: Comparse documentation gains an example section

From: Moritz Heidkamp
Subject: [Chicken-users] ANN: Comparse documentation gains an example section
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 23:37:06 +0200

Dear Chickeneers,

by popular request I've just updated the Comparse documentation to
include an example section. As of now it contains a walk-through example
of creating a parser for RFC 3339 timestamps [1]. I aim to write up
another example over next few days.

Hope you like it!

Moritz

[1] http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/comparse#rfc-3339-timestamps --
    Note that there is an RFC 3339 parser egg already (plainly called
    rfc3339). However, it doesn't perform any validation like the
    example parser does.