[Chicken-users] Statically Linking Eggs

From: Nick Andryshak
Subject: [Chicken-users] Statically Linking Eggs
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 13:31:28 -0400

It looks like this was once possible with the `-static-extension[s]` option in csc, but I can't figure out how to do this currently.

You can deploy a static executable like this:

$ csc -static -deploy app.scm

And deploy extensions like:

$ chicken-install -p $PWD/app -deploy fmt

But can you statically link Eggs anymore? There's like 40 files in the deployment folder after deploying only one extension, I'd like a single, static executable. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Nick Andryshak