Re: [Chicken-users] I've gots an egg: missing.egg

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] I've gots an egg: missing.egg
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 08:50:15 +0200

* Alexej Magura <address@hidden> [150813 04:16]:
> Is hosting on the chicken-eggs svn repo discouraged against for new eggs?
> If it isn't then I'd like to use the svn repo as a means of managing the
> egg: I use the git repo as an auxiliary/backup/master/more public repo.

You can still use svn if you want. Hosting on distributed VCS has been
added to lower the bar for potential contributers. If you like you can
get SVN access. See http://wiki.call-cc.org/chicken-svn-for-eggs and
especially http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggs%20tutorial for more infos
about laying eggs.

Cheers,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.