[Chicken-users] chicken-spock and 'load'

From: Sudarshan S Chawathe
Subject: [Chicken-users] chicken-spock and 'load'
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 14:14:44 -0500

I am probably missing something very obvious, but I cannot seem to
figure out how to load one file (Scheme source) in another when using
chicken-spock.  I'd be grateful for any pointers.

Should I be using some other mechanism to pull in code and libraries?
(What I'm hoping to do is, for example, use portable SRFI
implementations within my code destined for Javascript via
chicken-spock.)

For example, I have in file t.scm:

  (load "t2.scm")
  (define t t2)
  (print t)

and in t2.scm:

  (define t2 't2)

Running chicken-spock t.scm gives:

  /* CODE GENERATED BY SPOCK 0 */
  var t3 = function (k1) {
   return ___load(k1, "t2.scm");
  };
  SPOCK.run(t3);
  var t5 = function (k2) {
   ___t = ___t2;        // set! t
   return ___print(k2, ___t);
  };
  SPOCK.run(t5);
  SPOCK.flush();
  /* END OF GENERATED CODE */

which generates Javascript errors about ___t2 being undefined and syntax
error in t2.scm.

I'll take this opportunity to wish everyone the season's best.

Regards,

-chaw