Re: [Chicken-users] set! on unbound variable

From: Dan Leslie
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] set! on unbound variable
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 18:31:41 -0700

Sounds like a Chicken Bug, from the docs[‎0]:

<_expression_> is evaluated, and the resulting value is stored in the location to which <variable> is bound. <Variable> must be bound either in some region enclosing the set! _expression_ or at top level. The result of the set! _expression_ is unspecified.

0: https://wiki.call-cc.org/man/4/The%20R5RS%20standard#assignments

-Dan

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.