[Chicken-users] srfi-123 egg - generic accessor/modifier

From: Diego
Subject: [Chicken-users] srfi-123 egg - generic accessor/modifier
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 14:26:13 -0400

I ported srfi-123 to chicken scheme a while ago, but I never actually requested
it be added to egg-location. Would be nice to make it available to others, if
it seems ok to everyone.

I'm not actually sure I handled every part of it correctly - srfi-123 has
support for data types that in chicken scheme are provided by other eggs, so I
just went ahead and made those a requirement for this one (rather than some
conditional checking if they're loaded?). Technically, they're not _required_
for this srfi to work.

​- Diego​