Re: [cks-devl] cks_import

From: V Alex Brennen
Subject: Re: [cks-devl] cks_import
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:57:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, M. Drew Streib wrote:

> I can't seem to get cks_import to work. It finds the import file and
> opens it. After some series of reads (from ptrace) it just stops.
> Is there a known catch to making it work?

No. It doesn't work at all.  Sorry, I probably should not have had
automake compile it.

I need to change the datastructures and the parsing code to function
as streams first.  The pgp.net keyrings are binary keyrings that
need to be walked, I don't have code to do that yet.

I'll make cks_mail_sync and cks_import/cks_export priorities.  I
want to do another release in less than two weeks.  Hopefully,
that release should be feature complete.

        - VAB