Re: [cks-devl] RSA keys not accepted

From: Waldemar Brodkorb
Subject: Re: [cks-devl] RSA keys not accepted
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:06:59 +0200

Hi Alex,
address@hidden wrote,

> Could you send me a copy of the key that's causing the
> problem?  I'll try and debug it this weekend.

gpg --gen-key
gpg (GnuPG) 1.0.7; Copyright (C) 2002 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

Please select what kind of key you want:
   (1) DSA and ElGamal (default)
   (2) DSA (sign only)
   (4) ElGamal (sign and encrypt)
   (5) RSA (sign only)

Any key produced by choosing 5 will cause an error.

thx in advance

  bye
    Waldemar

--
8485 D0CE 2743 656E 867C  5C93 0317 AFD8 BE21 BD90