Re: Micro patch

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Micro patch
Date: 10 May 2001 11:03:05 -0600

>>>>> "Shane" == Shane Nay <address@hidden> writes:

Shane> The default_toolkit_name is a private variable, and declared to
Shane> the value "gnu.java.awt.peer.gtk.GtkToolkit".  It is never
Shane> accessed presently, and I believe that it was meant to be put
Shane> in where I moved it to.  (This might seem really
Shane> trivial/stupid, but I noticed it since I'm working on another
Shane> widget set, and this variable is *extremely* important in that
Shane> case :)

I don't see why it is important.  How can you change
default_toolkit_name?  If you're editing the source I don't see how it
matters where you change it.

And anyway you can do your testing by setting the `awt.toolkit'
property.

In any case this patch seems ok and I checked it in.

FYI, please send a ChangeLog entry with future patches.

Tom