Re: Announcement: Javadoc drop-in replacement

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Announcement: Javadoc drop-in replacement
Date: 05 Jul 2001 22:22:04 -0600

>>>>> "Julian" == Julian Scheid <address@hidden> writes:

Julian> This is to announce that I have nearly finished a drop-in
Julian> replacement for the Sun Javadoc tool which I would like to
Julian> contribute to the Classpath project.  Of course, it was
Julian> written hands-off: I have not seen the corresponding Sun
Julian> source code any time before.

This is really excellent!

Has anybody talked to you about the paperwork you'd need to sign for
the FSF?  In general the FSF wants ownership of the copyright of
programs included in its packages.

Julian> However, a year ago I have written a tool named TexiDoclet
Julian> (http://texidoclet.sourceforge.net) which outputs Info pages,
Julian> with Emacs users in mind.

Does it output info or texinfo?

Julian> BTW, I am rather new to alternative VMs and I have a couple of
Julian> questions which I think should not be discussed here. I would
Julian> be grateful if some classpath.org hacker or some free-VM
Julian> expert could come back to me.

You can ask me if you want.

Tom