Some commits don't appear on the mailinglist

From: Mark Wielaard
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 00:40:10 +0200

Hi,

I noticed that some commits do not appear on the classpath commit
mailinglist (address@hidden). If you look at the archives
<http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/commit-classpath/> you see that commits
by for example me (mark) and Tom Tromey (tromey) do appear, but commits
from for example Brian Jones (cbj) and John Leuner (jewel) do not
appear on the list.

I thought we discussed this a couple of months ago, but I cannot
remember why some commit message did make it to the list and why some
don't make it. I would like to see all the commit messages go to the list.

Stuff to read:
    <http://www.toad.com/gnu/whatswrong.html>
  What's Wrong with Copy Protection, by John Gilmore