Re: Some commits don't appear on the mailinglist

From: Bryce McKinlay
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:29:15 +1200

Mark Wielaard wrote:

> I noticed that some commits do not appear on the classpath commit
> mailinglist (address@hidden). If you look at the archives
> <http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/commit-classpath/> you see that commits
> by for example me (mark) and Tom Tromey (tromey) do appear, but commits
> from for example Brian Jones (cbj) and John Leuner (jewel) do not
> appear on the list.
>
> I thought we discussed this a couple of months ago, but I cannot
> remember why some commit message did make it to the list and why some
> don't make it. I would like to see all the commit messages go to the list.

IIRC, it has something to do with people who have accounts on one machine but
not another. Its been like this for a long time, my commits never used to
appear but I notice that one I made today did. If the problem still exists,
best thing to do would be to nag the address@hidden about it.

regards

Bryce.