Re: URLClassLoader

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: URLClassLoader
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 01:01:15 +0100

>>> Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> 17-Jul-01 12:44:29 AM >>>

  Note that I wrote the Classpath version a long time
  ago and have not really tested it. I wanted to merge
  it with the libgcj version but after we got real 1.2
  Classloading support finished. If you could merge and
  test the two versions that would be very appreciated.

Yes I will do that.

Paperclips needs 1.2 Classloading in order to provide webapp
support.

As I intend GCJ to be the main way for Paperclips users to run it I'm
putting in as much work as I can to get GCJ/Classpath up to the level
needed.

Nic