Re: [Patch #25] String.CASE_INSENSITIVE_ORDER implements Serializable

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: [Patch #25] String.CASE_INSENSITIVE_ORDER implements Serializable
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 19:13:56 -0600

Aha - I just got the email today that my paperwork cleared FSF.  So, now
it's just a matter of getting my CVS write access set up, and I'll check
this in.

In the meantime, feel free to make the change in libgcj - I didn't apply
for developer access on that project (maybe I should, but not now).

--
This signature intentionally left boring.

Eric Blake             address@hidden
  BYU student, free software programmer