Re: [Patch #25] String.CASE_INSENSITIVE_ORDER implements Serializable

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: [Patch #25] String.CASE_INSENSITIVE_ORDER implements Serializable
Date: 05 Sep 2001 13:17:29 -0600

>>>>> "Eric" == nobody  <address@hidden> writes:

Eric> Patch #25 has been updated.
Eric> Summary: String.CASE_INSENSITIVE_ORDER implements Serializable

This patch looks good to me.  Eric, what is your paperwork status?  If
you're going to have direct write access soon, then I'd rather you
just check this in.  Otherwise I will do it.

I'm going to use your patch to make a patch for the libgcj String
which does the same thing.  (String is one of the few classes that
will probably never be merged.)

Tom