Re: Mailing List Improvements (was Re: Arabic And Islamic Books

From: Etienne M. Gagnon
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 08:49:05 -0400

Hi Arenn,

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 08:41:49PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
> I can track down someone to make the change, assuming there are no FSF policy
> problems.  But we need a moderator to sort through non-member postings.
> I simply do not have time to do it.  Are you (or someone else) volunteering?

It would really be great if you could track down someone to make the change.

I have verified, and effectively, Mailman allows for multiple administrators
(you simply put the different email addresses in the appropriate textbox on
the main admin page).  I would volunteer to be "one of many" administrators that
receive notifications of "pending approval messages".  [For obvious
transparency reasons we need more than one moderator].

Thanks a lot.

Etienne
--
Etienne M. Gagnon                    http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/