RE: Hashtable enumeration

From: Cierniak, Michal
Subject: RE: Hashtable enumeration
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:02:13 -0700

> They won't send me their source code, and they won't tell me
> which patches are the ones to use.  After an initial email
> where they declined to tell me anything, I haven't heard from
> them since.

Patrick,
Have you cc:'ed me because "they" refers to me and an email exchange we had
earlier?  I think that you're a bit unfair.  I really tried to help you.  I
apologize if I disappointed you, but I'm still not sure what you want.  I
have said that in our group (i.e., ORP developers at Intel) we have set a
policy that we send the Classpath patches to the Classpath mailing list and
not to individual people.  As soon as we believe that a patch is stable we
do send it the Classpath mailing list.  I'm not aware of any secret patches
we keep to ourselves.

What do you mean be "they declined to tell me anything"?  I have sent you
private email that explained which patch you should use for Hashtable
(http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg03259.html).  I haven't
sent you any email recently because you have finished our email thread with:

----------- begin quote