Re: Sablepath packages available to download

From: Bryce McKinlay
Subject: Re: Sablepath packages available to download
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:11:36 +1200

Etienne M. Gagnon wrote:

The advantage of sablepath-classes is that it contains "platform and VM
independent" Java source code (and resources in their own directory tree).
It can be build using a set of simple command lines, or in a single command
using Ant.  (Requires Jikes 1.13, do not use 1.14).

Sounds cool. I'm sure we'd all be grateful if you would consider migrating your build changes/improvements and directory layout cleanups back into classpath at some point?

`Neither packages requires a VM for building, nor do they require any VM
specific switches.

It would be really nice if we were able to say the same thing about classpath!

regards

Bryce.