Re: classpath CVS with ORP not working?

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: classpath CVS with ORP not working?
Date: 11 Mar 2002 22:22:23 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, 2002-03-11 at 21:56, Fred Gray wrote:
> It seems that the current classpath CVS is not working with ORP 1.0.9.
Sadly the recent java.lang cleanup broke Orp support for the moment.
You should try a version before that change went in. The following is
known to work: cvs update -D "2002-02-22"

> I'm trying to get the CVS version up and running to experiment with the new
> Swing classes.  Hopefully I can contribute at least some QA work there.

Note that Swing needs AWT and although AWT works (a little bit) with gcj
it does not currently work with Orp. But if you want to give it a try
then start out with a CVS tree from before the java.lang cleanup and
then only update the [gnu/]java/[awt|swing]/ directories.