Re: classpath CVS with ORP not working?

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: classpath CVS with ORP not working?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:27:59 +0100

On Tuesday 12 March 2002 04:40, Tom Tromey wrote:

> Mark> Note that Swing needs AWT and although AWT works (a little bit)
> Mark> with gcj it does not currently work with Orp.
>
> Speaking of which, does anybody know of simple AWT programs I can use
> for testing and debugging our AWT implementation?

The Java Class Libraries books come with examples for every class. Check out
the book series homepage somewhere on java.sun.com, there should be a link to
the examples there. The Java 1.0 edition of the book also has its own set of
awt examples that you might want to check to see if classpath handles 1.0
style event processing adequately.

Good luck,

Dalibor Topic