Always add copyright notices

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Always add copyright notices
Date: 30 Apr 2002 23:53:24 +0200

Hi,

I just added copyright notices to a lot of classes that were missing
them. Please make sure that all files you check into CVS always have to
correct copyright boilerplate.

Some of the files in gnu.java.nio seemed to be generated by a script.
Ronald, which scripts created those files? Do they ever have to be
recreated by that script? Then we might want to automate adding the
header (and add a warning that the file is auto generated).

Tom, the files in gnu.java.local are generated by your hacked localedef
program. Can that program be changed so that it adds an appropriate
copyright message?

I did not yet add the copyright notice to the files
gnu/java/rmi/dgc/DGCImpl_Skel.java and
gnu/java/rmi/dgc/DGCImpl_Stub.java which also seem to have been
autogenerated. Does anybody know when/how these are regenerated?

Thanks,